Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Episode 2: English Subtitles

Well it's raining here in LA and I've had a lingering cold that just will not go away. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that I get to stay home to work on these subtitles all day. It just means that when I get home from work, I feel kinda crappy and not in the mood to do anything.

But there is good news to be had. I have nevertheless completed the translation of Episode 2 subtitles! To be clear, this SRT file syncs with the RMVB file that somebody somewhere once uploaded to the internet. The file length is 56 minutes and 2 seconds.

You can access the file here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dztnez2tqhy/cb_ep2_eng.srt

Please post your comments, suggestions, criticisms, corrections, etc. I really appreciate feedback!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your hard work! I've been waiting for someone english subbing this drama series for a long time. Hope you will do subs for the whole drama.
    Once more - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy someone is finally subbing this drama!
    I read the book some months ago and I knew there was a drama based on it, but I've never found any translations...

    I really hope you are continuing subbing, thank you very much for your effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link no longer works... help!

    ReplyDelete