Monday, January 11, 2010

Episode 1: English Subtitles

Here it is, folks! The world premiere of Crystal Boys Episode 1 English Subtitles!

Download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzrttzonywy/cb_ep1_eng.srt

Just so that we're on the same page... these subtitles were made with the help of the Italian subs I found on the internet. I translated it all to English and made many corrections.

The subs synchronize with the digital file of Episode 1 that I have, which is an RMVB file... 56 minutes and 1 second in length.

Give me your thoughts and comments, criticisms, corrections, etc.!

4 comments:

  1. Hi thanks so much for your hard work in making these subs! I was just reading up about the series after I watcehd a movie with Tony Yang today.

    My question is though, do you know where I could find a video of episode one to use these subs on? I found one on google but it seemed a little questionable so I was afriad to download it.

    Thanks again and good luck with the other episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it Formula 17 that you watched? Did you like it?

    If you can't find the episode anywhere, I guess I can try to send it to you somehow. Episode 1 is mostly about the main character's family background. There's a lot of significance to the episode, but it progresses pretty slowly. I'll try to figure out a way to upload it and Facebook it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can try and search the web some more, it's no problem! And yes, it was Formula 17 - I thought it was a good movie, a little too mushy for me towards the end but I really enjoyed the humor. I'm sure you've seen it, right?

    I read your first post about contributing after I had posted the first comment. My Chinese isn't that great and I'm much better when there are Chinese subtitles to read than just listening, but if you need any help let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these files are gone on media fire and do u have the r aw epidode ? if u want i can pay u thru paypal for the downloads contact me darshome@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete