Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Subcrystalboys Wiki

OK I've returned to the face of the earth!!!
This is supposed to be a collaborative project, and you guys really need to help.
I created a wiki page for us, so you can REALLY EASILY EDIT the subtitles if you find areas that could use revision.

http://subcrystalboys.wikia.com/wiki/SubCrystalBoys_Wiki

Also, if you find that mysterious Italian subtitle guy has released new subs, and we haven't done anything on that episode, just run it through Google translate and post it into the appropriate subtitle episode page! To prevent Wikia from adding weird formatting to the subs, you just need to paste it in as "pre-formatted code" rather than "normal" formatting (simply select it from the drop-down menu)

I'm totally new to wikis, so excuse the disarray of the Wiki page. If you know how to make things more organized, be my guest. I don't think you even need a login to make edits, so please help. This couldn't get any easier for you to collaborate.

17 comments:

  1. Omo you're back! lol
    I really want to help but i don't know chinese ;-; also mysterious italian subtitle guy? D: never heard of him before....

    Ehrm by the way, episode 1 and episode 2 subs aren't on mediafire anymore D:

    *virtually sends candy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, hello everybody, I am Riccardo Moratto, the mysterious Italian guy.

    The reasdon why I did not post the other subtitles is because I never received the copyrights from the producers and be careful when you create wikipages because neither have you :)

    That said, if you want to contact me my personal email is riccardomoratto@gmail.com

    We can talk more there...
    Best regards,
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are interested, I have all the episodes in .avi, no hardsubbed, to download via Megaupload, measuring about 500 MB each. Here's an example: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OPT7CP1O.
    Let me know, and excuse my English!

    ReplyDelete
  4. claudio, there is no need to excuse your english...it war way more than barely understandable. so don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @caprenne

    i was hoping if you could send me the links of all the episodes.. it just knocked me that i really want to watch this series after watching eternal summer..

    if you don't mind... pls drop me a mail at trecker05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is still any need for subtitling, I know both mandarin + english quite well. Just drop a line.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ryan, view your mail, I sent a message with the links

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey... just wondering if this is still going on.. thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's on if you contribute, buddy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I meant I'll try to have every episode translated by the end of the year. Or i'll just update the blog with subtitles when i'm finished with each episode.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. can someone help me ? pleasee .. i really want to download this movie through torrent.. but no one seed this movie... any idea of direct link?? feel free to email me at ice87234@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nway,i already got this drama .. but very sad coz there is no english subtitles for it .. anyone hav any idea where to get the english subtitle for this drama ? or maybe hav any links for the english subtitle so that i can download it... please

      Delete
  15. Episode 4 and 10 done!
    (go to wikia...)

    Daniel (siegfried5)

    ReplyDelete